COBATI in the News
See news stories about COBATI’s community tourism work in Uganda.
- Meet Maria Baryamujura: Africa’s Heroine of Community Tourism
- Impact Africa radio show
- Uganda Government to Promote Community Tourism
- Maria Baryamujura Gets Global Recognition for her Work in Community Tourism
- Bombo Village Hosts HRH The Nnabagereka of Buganda, Sylvia Naginda
- The Village Walk that Turned Buhoma Around
- Export Bulletin: Women in Export Business
- Flair Magazine: Maria Baryamujura, Face of Flair Magazine
- MTN Uganda Injects over UGX 5 Billion into Corporate Social Responsibility
- Minister Roots for Community Tourism
- Women in Charge of Tourism Development
- Ann Arbor Library: Vacations to Enrich Your Life
- The 100 Best Worldwide Vacations to Enrich Your Life
- Empowering Communities, Creating Opportunities, Changing Visitor Attitudes
- Uganda People News: Three Ugandans elected as Ashoka Fellows
COBATI always seeks support from international media to help us spread the word about community tourism in Uganda. We hope our website provides insight about real life in an African village. There is another side of Africa, a positive side that is not often revealed in global media. The COBATI community tourism experience allows travelers to detach themselves from old-fashioned thinking and stereotypes and gives them a broader view of the world. Visiting an African village is a unique experience that can increase understanding, build strong relationships, and enhance the human condition.
We are happy to provide information and photos to the media. If you have any questions about COBATI or community tourism in Uganda, please contact us any time.
Phone: 256 414 344 613
Cell: 256 772 506 747